We have been working hard this week to ensure that the technology behind TerraIndex stays well-maintained and up to date.
- We have written a large number of automated tests for the web environment of TerraIndex to make maintenance easier.
- We have started updating our server software to a newer version.
- Some improvements have been made to the reporting tool.
In addition, we have implemented some minor developments:
- The borehole profile images that can be displayed on the web are now of higher quality.
- For Belgium, the DOV export has been improved with the following features:
- Informal stratigraphy is no longer always exported; it is only provided when no lithographic description can be made.
- The altitude value is now rounded to two decimals.
- The ‘new layer description’ feature in the borehole profile has been further improved based on user feedback for Spanish, French, and Italian.
- A new assessment is available for Belgium: Vlarem II Annex 2.3.1 for Water Sediment.