We have done a lot of work the last weeks and would like to communicate this with you! Down below is a small selection, but the complete list can be read at our wiki:
- It is now possible to see a borelog of a single measurement point in the measurementpoint details screen. See the wiki page for more details
- A new table has been created called “All labassignments” in which you can see all labassignments that were sent from your environment within a certain time span
- A new assessment for Wallone was added (L’assainissement des sols Region Wallone)
- The reporting order and names of PFAS components were adjusted for customers from Belgium to better reflect the PFAS lists shown in the CMA and WAC documents for PFAS. Has this not been implemented in your environment and would you be interested in this change? Send a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Multiple problems in the table view have been fixed, among which a bug that caused duplicated objects to result in synchronisation errors in the Tablet App
- The project verification service was offline, this has been restored
For the complete lists of changes, take a look at our wiki: