We start Q3 with another full release message. Over the past month, we have been working hard on Streamline, and we are getting close to a version that can be tested with users. For web and the current app, we have released the following items in the past weeks:
- It is now possible to draw a measuring point in relation to a fixed point in the app. This means you can select a fixed point on the map and then measure your point in relation to that point, capturing the displacement from that point. The fixed point is saved among different measuring points, so you can reuse the same point to measure multiple points. At the bottom of the message, there is a screenshot showing how this function looks and works in the app.
- Update to the DOV export. Now, the precision codes of X, Y, and Z coordinates are also added if they have been filled in Terraindex.
- You can now zoom in and drag the borehole preview on the screen.
- The export of TEQ substances was not correct under specific circumstances. This has been resolved.
- The progress calculation of certain reports could exceed 100%, which sometimes prevented the report from being downloaded. This is now fixed.