This week we released several new features!
- The new fields for this quarter have been added. Be sure to check to to see which fields were added and, if you want to use them, ask your application manager to make them visible in the template management.
- In addition to the new fields, we have also added a short description of all fields in the template management section. This tells you how a field can be used and in what unit, etcetera. We would love to hear feedback from users on this feature.
- A feature was added to change the borelog descriptions for soil texture, colour and special components. Instead of the ‘robotic’ summation in the borelogs, it is now possible to turn on this feature to get a more natural sentence. A more detailed explanation of this feature will be given below.
- It is now possible to draw a project contour which defines the extent of your research area.
We have also fixed some bugs in existing functionality.
- It was impossible to remove a sublocation if that sublocation had a contour connected to it.
- The SIKB exporter could sometimes return a XML that did not validate to the XSD.
- When deleting an element in the grid view, always the first element in the list would be deleted instead of the selected element.
- The Vlarebo leaching assessment gave a conclusion about the µg/L value as well as the mg/kg ds value. Now it only gives a conclusion about the mg/kg ds value