It has been a while since the last weekly update. This is mainly because we have been working hard to prepare Streamline for its first test, and on the backend, we are preparing updates to ensure the stability of our application. However, there have been some bug fixes and one assessment released in the past few weeks. These are briefly outlined below:
- The Vlarem 2.3.1 for Rivers and Lakes has been added under the Belgian assessments.
- In specific cases, there could be some strange behavior with the export of Organotin substances to BoToVa. This has been resolved.
- Some Spanish and French translations have been improved in various areas of the application.
- The BRO-GT Exporter now exports description quality 3 when no samples have been taken in the project.
- The right-click menu for photos and layers did not always work correctly.
- After duplicating a measurement point, sometimes the code lists would not load.
- After deleting a specific item, it was possible to end up on a blank page.
We will be more consistent with the weekly updates and hope to deliver some exciting functionality to you soon! More news messages can be found on the wiki!